Free Roam: Route 116

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:32 pm

lambentLodestar wrote:Well! That had gone just about perfectly. No damage taken on her end at all. With that small amount of luck behind her, Lambda renewed her search. There were so many pokemon to catch. Skitties, Zigzagoons, Joltiks, Pidoves, Whismurs, Nincadas... And that Ninjask.

"Let's keep going," she whispered to herself.

Most likely, Lambda hadn't been expecting what was about to happen, even knowing about George's Pidove. Up in the sky, a Taillow circled and looked down, before letting out a shriek and diving towards her head, mistaking her vibrantly colored hair for some kind of prey.


A wild Taillow has appeared! Send out a pokemon.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by lambentLodestar on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Lambda heard some kind of shriek up in the air and blinked to herself in confusion. What was that?

Smack!

"Ouch!" She held her head for a moment and tried to put her hair back into place; her hands met feathers. A bird. She plucked it off her head– completely untying her hair in the process, but whatever, her scalp could take a few tugs– and held it in front of her face. A Taillow.

While she felt a little -2 to her HP, she couldn't help but smile at the bird. It was adorable. "Hey, hey. So, um..." Wow, ever since the Ninjask incident, she had a bit of trouble talking. "I'm not food," she giggled nervously. "I'm like you, a hunter. Well, maybe not as awesome-looking as you. But, uh..." She loosened her grip; the bird could not have enjoyed being held like that. "You wanna come with me? We can teach each other stuff. And you can escape that monster Ninjask that's been lurking around here."

lambentLodestar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:47 pm

The member 'lambentLodestar' has done the following action : Die roll

'D20' : 6

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:39 am

lambentLodestar wrote:Lambda heard some kind of shriek up in the air and blinked to herself in confusion. What was that?

Smack!

"Ouch!" She held her head for a moment and tried to put her hair back into place; her hands met feathers. A bird. She plucked it off her head– completely untying her hair in the process, but whatever, her scalp could take a few tugs– and held it in front of her face. A Taillow.

While she felt a little -2 to her HP, she couldn't help but smile at the bird. It was adorable. "Hey, hey. So, um..." Wow, ever since the Ninjask incident, she had a bit of trouble talking. "I'm not food," she giggled nervously. "I'm like you, a hunter. Well, maybe not as awesome-looking as you. But, uh..." She loosened her grip; the bird could not have enjoyed being held like that. "You wanna come with me? We can teach each other stuff. And you can escape that monster Ninjask that's been lurking around here."

Admin wrote:The member 'lambentLodestar' has done the following action : Die roll

'D20' : 6

Needed: 14+
FAILED

The Taillow stared at her for a moment, reflecting on the nature of being held like an ice cream cone. It decided that it didn't appreciate the experience, and let out a shrill shriek before biting her hand to force her to let go entirely.

Taillow used Peck. 2+ to hit, 1d12+6+1(STAB)+10 damage.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:39 am

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 4

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:42 am

Admin wrote:The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 4
The attack has hit. 

17+4 - 21 damage. Lambda's Constitution modifier: -1. No damage reduction.
Lambda goes to 27hp. 

The peck actually took a decent chunk out of the trainer's hand, forcing her to drop the bird who flew backwards a little, still shrieking a challenge at the trainer. At this point, it was a matter of pride, even as it shook some of the blood off of its beak.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by lambentLodestar on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:59 am

ACK!

Lambda held her hand, staring at it. There wasn't a lot of fat to nab out of it– flexing her fingers, it seemed she wasn't permanently hurt, though she had just a little bit of trouble feeling the pain. Maybe that was just her. She carefully shed both her gloves and wrapped them around the wound.

With her uninjured right hand wrapping around Robin's Pokeball, she responded to the Taillow's challenge. "You wanna fucking go?! Then let's fucking go! I win, you join me; you win, I leave you be and you can brag! Robin, start off with Peck!"

The aptly named robin darted right from the get-go at the Taillow. Bird against bird. Lambda knew who would win.

lambentLodestar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:59 am

The member 'lambentLodestar' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 4

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:06 am

lambentLodestar wrote:ACK!

Lambda held her hand, staring at it. There wasn't a lot of fat to nab out of it– flexing her fingers, it seemed she wasn't permanently hurt, though she had just a little bit of trouble feeling the pain. Maybe that was just her. She carefully shed both her gloves and wrapped them around the wound.

With her uninjured right hand wrapping around Robin's Pokeball, she responded to the Taillow's challenge. "You wanna fucking go?! Then let's fucking go! I win, you join me; you win, I leave you be and you can brag! Robin, start off with Peck!"

The aptly named robin darted right from the get-go at the Taillow. Bird against bird. Lambda knew who would win.

Admin wrote:The member 'lambentLodestar' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 4
The attack has missed.

Grinning slightly as the other bird missed, the Taillow responded in kind with a Peck of its own, trilling something about how this was HIS neighbourhood and not some migrants from Kalos.

1d12+6+1(STAB)+10

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:06 am

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 12

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 am

Admin wrote:The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 12
The attack has hit. 
12+6+1(STAB)+10 = 29 damage. 3 Defense. 26 damage.
Robin goes to 2HP. 


The Taillow ended up batting the other bird to the ground, spreading its wings and letting out a triumphant shrink as it impacted a good five meters away from him, turning to face the trainer with a smirk - not noticing that its opponent wasn't actually knocked out yet.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by lambentLodestar on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:17 am

Well, the opposing bird seemed to have failed a perception check. As Robin slowly got to its feet, Lambda began to sign the next move to Robin. She made a little mouth– no, a beak– with one hand, pointed to the Taillow, and then curved her pointer finger back around to her. Hit and run with Peck. Prepare for Quick Attack, and a faster Peck.

Robin nodded, understanding the signals, and leapt back into the air, rushing the other bird.

lambentLodestar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:17 am

The member 'lambentLodestar' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 11, 11, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 10, 11, 5

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:22 am

lambentLodestar wrote:Well, the opposing bird seemed to have failed a perception check. As Robin slowly got to its feet, Lambda began to sign the next move to Robin. She made a little mouth– no, a beak– with one hand, pointed to the Taillow, and then curved her pointer finger back around to her. Hit and run with Peck. Prepare for Quick Attack, and a faster Peck.

Robin nodded, understanding the signals, and leapt back into the air, rushing the other bird.

Admin wrote:The member 'lambentLodestar' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 11, 11, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'D12' : 10, 11, 5
First attack and both interrupts hit. Damage irrelevant at that point.

The Taillow was caught by...surprise. 
Significantly. 
The peck threw it off balance, and it turned to fly after its opponent only to be caught off guard as the Quick Attack crushed into a wing, sending him spiralling into a tree. Growling, the Taillow got back up and shook his head clear, looking up - and recieving another Peck to the face, beating it to the floor and knocking it out.

Level 8(x8) Taillow(EXP Drop 10) defeated. 80xp to Robin.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by lambentLodestar on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:25 am

Knocked out. Just what the bird had deserved for almost permanently injuring Lambda's hand, but she couldn't catch it in such a state. She didn't want to just let it go... No, a pokemon that strong– moreover, a pokemon spirited enough to make her swear at it was worth keeping. She checked her pockets and found she didn't have a potion, so she picked the thing up and trotted back to Rustboro. "C'mon, Robin. This sucker's gonna face some consequences."

lambentLodestar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Lummox on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Shuffling around in the grassy area, Pascal carefully scanned the area for anything interesting. He was here to catch something. After all, he couldn't travel Hoenn with just a team of two. Well...He could try, but that would be a sure fire way for his baby pokemon to become orphans, and he just couldn't have that. Pascal then returned his attention back to what he was doing.

Lummox

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Lummox wrote:Shuffling around in the grassy area, Pascal carefully scanned the area for anything interesting. He was here to catch something. After all, he couldn't travel Hoenn with just a team of two. Well...He could try, but that would be a sure fire way for his baby pokemon to become orphans, and he just couldn't have that. Pascal then returned his attention back to what he was doing.

In the trainer's defense, it WAS nearing autumn - one fallen leaf didn't look overly different from another, or in this case different from a shedded skin, animated or not. The pokemon still didn't appreciate being stood on, however. Its halo sprang into existence as the carapace slowly rose from the ground, occasionally shaking and flaking off small pieces of 'skin' that regenerated almost immediately. 

Normally, Shedinja couldn't survive long enough in the wild to be caught. However, seeing as the Ninjask that had spawned it was still around, none of its normal predators exactly felt like attacking it. 

A wild Shedinja has appeared! ...somehow.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Lummox on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Thinking he stepped on something weird, Pascal turned around thinking he might have stepped on someone's stuff, only to be face to face with a Shedinja. He backed up a bit while drawing a hushed, "oh Xerneas" under his breath. Once it came to him how potentially fortunate this event was, he quickly regained his focus and pulled out a pokeball.

Out from the ball popped out a Riolu, Astrid. She looked up at the wild pokemon and cocked her head to the side, a little weirded out by the creature in front of her.

Lummox

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 pm

Lummox wrote:Thinking he stepped on something weird, Pascal turned around thinking he might have stepped on someone's stuff, only to be face to face with a Shedinja. He backed up a bit while drawing a hushed, "oh Xerneas" under his breath. Once it came to him how potentially fortunate this event was, he quickly regained his focus and pulled out a pokeball.

Out from the ball popped out a Riolu, Astrid. She looked up at the wild pokemon and cocked her head to the side, a little weirded out by the creature in front of her.
Turn Order: 
Shedinja
Astrid

The Shedinja spread out its 'wings', a gale of wind gathering around it. It didn't seem to do any damage, but as the gale whipped through the route it felt like something...bad was coming.

Shedinja used Ominous Wind! (On an 11-20, all stats are raised by one stage - 25%)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 pm

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

'D20' : 12

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

'D20' : 12
Success. 

Attack raised by one stage!
Defense  raised by one stage!
Special Attack raised by one stage!
Special Defense  raised by one stage!
Speed raised by one stage!

It is now Astrid's turn.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Lummox on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:03 am

Pascal already knew that if the fight continued he and his pokemon were going to have a bad time, considering how ominous that....Ominous Wind was. He figured his pokemon weren't going to have much of a chance against this thing. But maybe...

He tossed a pokeball at it to try and capture it.

Lummox

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Lummox on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:02 am

The member 'Lummox' has done the following action : Die roll

Lummox

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:02 am

The member 'Lummox' has done the following action : Die roll

'D%' : 29

Admin
Admin

Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile http://thehoennleague.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Roam: Route 116

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum